5 Incredible Facts About Coconut Oil!
1. Viatmin E is essential for healthy skin growth, for skin repairing, smoothing your skin and protecting it against cracking. It can prevent premature aging and wrinkling of the skin. This is because it has such good antioxidant properties. On average 100 grams of coconut oil has about 0.1 mg of vitamin E, therefore enhancing it’s skin-nourishing properties.
2. Too much coconut oil can actually be drying on your skin? To get a good balanced and moisturising soap it needs to contain less than 30% coconut oil. That’s why we use 17.3% in all our soaps.
3. Coconut oil is known to be a great eye-makeup remover.
4. Hair growth – yes, it’s a fantastic oil for your hair as it stimulates hair growth!
5. Did you know most of the coconut oil you’ll find in the shops or in other soap will be RBD (Refined, Bleached and Deodorised)? This means that all the goodness, nutrients and vitamins have been extracted out of the naturally good oil, leaving a white, odorless oil. The RBD version of Coconut Oil therefore no longer has all these good health and skin benefits. However Extra Virgin, Cold Pressed and Unrefined Coconut oil offers all these wonderful and incredible benefits. You can be assured that unlike most other soap manufactures we ONLY use the best, Certified Organic, Extra Virgin, Cold Pressed and Unrefined Coconut Oil in all our products.
To view our range of products containing the very best Coconut oil click here – https://naturallygoat.com.au/shop/